Monday, August 20, 2012

THE TOUR GUIDE


Dear One,

You have to be able to trust all your tour guides that you employ for trips. My children seem to do that easily, trusting the tour guides to plan the trips, protect them on the trips, entertain them on the trips, make provisions to feed them on the trips and chart all the different facets of the trips.
It seems to be more difficult for My children to trust Me to lead, guide and direct them in life.
I can choose the best paths and routes for you to take in any endeavor because I see everything from My perspective. I see traps and blockages and barriers on every path. I know the way around those obstacles.
I know the routes that are perfectly clear, beautiful, entertaining, full of spiritual, mental and physical nutrition. The Psalmist called them the paths of righteousness which I have gone ahead of you and cleared for you.
I also know that your human emotions can trap you and capture you, causing you to become emotionally ruled rather than Holy Spirit led. Out of control human emotions can cause you to reject My wonderful counsel which I give to you through the Holy Spirit. When that happens you are at the mercy of your human emotions which the enemy uses to rob from you, kill you and destroy you.
I even supply My emotions to you through the Holy Spirit. They are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, self control and faith. Those are the characteristics and emotions that allow you to enjoy your life while on the earth. When you allow Me to baptize you in My Spirit, you have Me as your tour guide, living inside of you.
I told you that when you are deeply rooted and grounded in My love, knowing the depth, length, height and breadth of the love of Christ, that I will be able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think, imagine or ask according to My power in you. I mean that when you intimately know Me, then you can trust Me to be your tour guide through life, supplying everything you need, want and desire.
I can make your trip and adventure in the earth exciting, pleasant, beautiful and peaceful. I am the best tour guide.

Love, God
Psalm 23; Galatians 5:22-25; Galatians 6;7-10; Romans 8:14; John 16:13-15 Ephesians 3:14-20.

No comments: