Monday, August 27, 2012

HOLY COMFORTER


Dear One,
Some people cuddle up with a good book. Others cuddle up with entertainment programs. Those lead to good relaxation.
When you cuddle up with Me and My Book, being taught by My Spirit, you are not limited to earthly material. You have the truths of the universe at your disposal and you also have the heavenly hosts to surround you with My love and to envelop you in My love.
There is no other comfort like the comfort of My loving personal words spoken by My Comforter to you.
I say in My Book that the Holy Spirit confirms with your spirit that you are My child, redeemed by the sacrifice of My Son. In other words, putting it in human terms, your Older Brother went to bat for you, died instead of you and lives again to continue to go to bat for you, meaning that He continues to intercede for you through My Spirit. His death, resurrection and victory in hell paved the way for your inheritance to come to you, that being the same power that was in Him, My Holy Spirit.
Yes, it is said that My love is shed abroad in your hearts by My Spirit. You should relish the fact that the breadth, height, length and depth of My love for you has been revealed to you and continues to be revealed. When you are firmly established in My love and My comfort, then you are deeply rooted in the most important realization, that you are the object of My love and that it can never and will never be taken from you. You cannot be separated from My love.
My love for you is everlasting comfort for you.
It should be no mystery to you that My Spirit, who is your Comforter, is called that soothing name by Me.
When the revelation of My love is perfected in you, then we can work together for your happiness and abundant life in the earth with My Spirit providing the comfort and the teaching.
Love, God
John 14:15-17; John 15:26; John 16:13-14; Romans 5:5-11; Ephesians 3:16-20; Romans 8:35-39; I John 1:5; I John 4:18.

No comments: