Friday, August 3, 2012

PERFECT PRAYERS


Dear One,
Remember that Holy spirit led prayers are always answered, though your understanding is unfruitful at the time. That should give you the impetus to pray more frequently., knowing that the answers are perfected prayed.
My strategy in bypassing your conscious mind was My efforts to make it easier to grant your answers to prayers. I don't want any negative, unbelieving thoughts on your part to interfere with My will in the matters about which I speak through My Spirit.
The greatest thing you can do is refuse to get fretful or weak in faith, but remain wholly supportive of what you know are My perfect prayers in your situation.
Speak your agreement to whatever I am praying through your mouth by verbally adding your agreement to My words that I have spoken perfectly in the situation for which you are asking Me to pray.
Thanking Me is agreement. Praising Me for the answers is agreement. Adding your, "Amen, so be it," is agreement. Those are your pledges of allegiance to My will in the matter. They are telling the hosts of heaven that you are in complete unity with Me relating to what My will is in the matter.
Remember that unity increases power because when two or three agree a thing is established, meaning it is guaranteed and perfected. Also remember that I am prophesying the results when the Holy Spirit prays.
Love, God
I Corinthians 14:14-19; Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 1:9-14; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4.

No comments: