Sunday, August 26, 2012

COMFORT PERSONIFIED


Dear One,
There is a reason why your Comforter is called the Comforter by Jesus.
His purposes in your life are to comfort you, to reveal My love to you, to reveal to you that you are My child, to teach you My truths, to lead, guide and direct you onto the beneficial paths and to reveal to you My wisdom. He is My Spirit, My Holy Spirit. He is My power in the earth in My children just like He was the power in Jesus when he walked in the earth.
His purpose in your life is not to condemn you, it's not to judge you, it's not to shame you or humiliate you. He is your Comforter. His words to you are always comforting words.
All words carry power. My words through the Holy Spirit have the power to comfort, to heal, to soothe, to calm, to give insight, to give faith, and very often to entertain you. His words give you joy. I said the workings of My Spirit are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, faith and long suffering. Those are all comforting characteristics.
Jesus said if he did not leave the earth that the Comforter could not come. My Holy Spirit , the Comforter, was present in His life and until He was no longer in need of the Comforter, then My Spirit could again enter the earth to live in any person who asks My Spirit to take up residence in his life, giving that person the power to become My child and to overcome the tribulations that are present in the world through the works of the devil, who is the enemy of all My children.
I sent My Spirit to manifest to you My comfort. He has that important role, to comfort you, to calm you, to encourage you and to convince you of the depth, breadth, width and height of My love for you.
I tell Him the perfect words to say to you that will give you the peace that passes human understanding. Listen to Him and cherish My peace that He brings to you.
Love, God
John 14:15-21; John 15:7-12; John 16:7-15; I Corinthians 12:4-12; Galatians 5:22-24; Romans 5:5; Romans 10:10; Philippians 4:7-8.
Photo from: Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: