Thursday, August 2, 2012

EMOTIONS LIE

Dear One,
How many times have you assumed something your emotions have told you was true but it wasn't?
Emotions are never, I say never, an interpreter of truth.
Emotions are used by the devil to deceive you so that he can destroy your peace.
You look at the sadness of a person or the temper of a person as being permanent and you camp right there, surmising that it is all reality and permanent, but it isn't.
Reality is what I say about a matter. Reality is what you glean from our times together where I give you insight into the real drama that is unfolding. That is the drama behind the scene, not the one you got emotionally upset about.
Emotions are unreliable, yours and the emotions of others. Their upsetting emotions are their reaction to drama that is unreliable, too.
Speak My reality to others and they will develop faith in what I say about the matter.
Therefore, don't get an emotional manifestation in reacting to the emotions of others, no matter what the problems are and what they appear to be.
My promises relating to all troubling affairs are the only reality you can believe. It's called faith.
Love, God
I Corinthians 2:9; II Corinthians 4:18; Hebrews 11:1-3; Hebrews 4:20-21; Romans 9:8; II Corinthians 1:20.

No comments: