Saturday, August 25, 2012

WISDOM INFUSION


Dear One,

Adding to your wisdom is so very simple. It only involves asking, seeking and knocking.
You will notice that there are no ifs, ands or buts in that explanation.
My instructions through Jesus are that when you ask, it shall be given to you; when you seek, you will find; and when you knock, it will be opened to you. He said that everyone who asks will receive, everyone who seeks will find and to everyone who knocks, it shall be opened to him.
The only requirement is that you ask, seek and knock with your whole heart. That requirement is necessary because only My children who are determined to ask, seek and knock will press toward the high mark of My calling. Very often the answer is right there but you are expecting something profound and you don't recognize the wisdom that you are seeking when it comes to you.
I also said through James that when you seek My wisdom you must not be double minded, being led by your flesh as well as being led by My Spirit. He said that you will receive nothing when your mind is concentrating on a problem instead of concentrating on My solution. In that situation there is no room in your mind for My wisdom when your mind is consumed with the problems associated with the situation. It's not that I don't want to give it to you, there is just no room for My wisdom because of your cluttered mind.
You must always remember that I never withhold My wisdom or My blessings from you. The only things that block them from coming to you are earthly things, either your cluttered mind, your problemed mind, a lack of faith that I will give you what you need, or an impatient mind. Often you just need to ask, seek and knock. Then if you are double minded at the time, just lay it aside, knowing that I am endeavoring to get the wisdom to you but there are barriers from your end blocking their entry into your mind. Then go on your way, keeping your mind on Me, thanking Me for the wisdom, confident that I will get the wisdom to you in a way you can receive it. All of a sudden the faith filled wisdom will come to your needy mind when patience is applied to the need. Patience only comes from having confidence that I will supply your every need.
Also, very often you are expecting a religious tidbit of wisdom to come to your mind. My wisdom is never religious. It is always practical and easily applied to your life.
My wisdom cries aloud to you all the time. I impart My wisdom through My Holy Spirit to you constantly. It is available every instant of the day. The asking, seeking and knocking from you is your way of opening up yourself to receive, find and hear it.
I am your Good Father. I don't withhold any good thing from you.
Love, God
Matthew 7:7-12; Philippians 3:14-16; James 1:5-8; Hebrews 6:12; Proverbs 14:6; Proverbs 18:15; Ephesians 1:5-11; Ephesians 1:16-22.
Photo from: Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: