Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HUNGRY AND THIRSTY


Dear One,
You are blessed. All of My children are blessed who hunger and thirst after righteousness, which is My operative ways to do things in the earth which will bless you. When you hunger and thirst after My wisdom, you will be blessed because you will be filled. I said you will be filled to satisfaction. There is no maybe. There is only the promise that you will be filled. No doubt about it. There are no ifs, ands and buts in My promise through Jesus that you will be blessed.
Every man, woman and child who hungers, thirsts and seeks My face will find Me and be satisfied with the spiritual food that I dispense. They will be blessed by the food that I serve.
You sought Me and found Me.
You always seek to hear My voice, and you do hear.
You determine to be led by My Spirit and you are.
You seek for My wisdom and you receive it.
You practice loving others as yourself and you receive love in return.
You determine to forgive everyone so that you are forgiven by others.
You make Me the most vital part of all of your life and you reap the rewards of peace.
You are blessed. Because you are blessed, I am blessed because I enjoy watching you enjoy My gifts that I provide for your spirit, soul and body. My enjoyment of seeing you blessed is infinitesimal times more than you can imagine.
I told all of My children if they seek Me they will find Me. Continue to seek Me and you will find Me every time. I am not hiding from you, and I'm not hiding anything from you. Everything you need is available for you. Sometimes you just need to get through the mental fog and then you will hear My instructions to you. You know My voice. I said My sheep know My voice. All of My sheep know My voice.
I am the good shepherd and I lead you to the still waters to drink and to the lavish table to eat.
I am Jehovah Jirah, your provider.
Love, God
Genesis 22:14; Psalm 23; Matthew 5:6; Matthew 7:7-12; James 1:5-7; James 1:17; John 10:27-29.

No comments: