Thursday, August 16, 2012

UNENDING LOVE

Dear One,
True love can never be ended.
The ties that bind beings together who share true love are too strong to be broken.
Only shallow, shoddy, fleshly love can be short termed, based on passionate desires and self satisfaction.
True love is so solid that its self sacrificial nature allows it to be undisturbed and unending. Because of the characteristics of being true, lasting and unconditional, nothing can disturb true love, causing it to end. It will withstand everything that comes against it.
My agape love for you is the most true and endearing and unending love that exists. I am never disturbed by your indiscretions, your shortcomings, your trespasses, your judgments or your fleshly mistakes.
Nothing can separate you from My love for you. You can never do anything that will cause My love for you to end.
You might do things in the earth that cause you to be cursed, reaping the seeds that you have sown, but those actions will never cause My love for you to cease. I feel deep love for you when I see you make a mistake that will cause you to cause harm to yourself or others. My regret for you when you sown harmful seeds is a million times more intense then than your regret when you see your children act in a way that will cause them harm.
My love has nothing to do with your actions, good or bad, and whether you deserve My love. My love is only based on My nature, which is unconditional love because I am Love.
Regardless of what men say about Me, I do not take into account a wrong suffered. Redemption is My business, not judgment.
Seek to know the entire spectrum of My love for you. Then you will have the spiritual ability to love others with the same unconditional love because you have received it from Me and you desire to pass it on.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13: 4-8; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39; II Corinthians 13:4; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 2:4-6; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 5:2; I John 3:1618; I John 4:7-11. I John 4:16.
Photo from: SapphiresMoonbeans

No comments: