Wednesday, September 5, 2012

REAL WITNESSES

Dear One,
I have told you that what you don't know about spiritual truths can hurt you.
When you do know My spiritual truths about sowing and reaping of attitudes, also about the power of My Spirit in the earth to overcome all problems, also when you know that people are not your problem and that I am not your problem but that demonic spirits are behind all evil things in the earth, and when you know that I have given My power of My
Spirit to everyone who asks for Him to live in them, then you know that you have the ability, indeed, to conquer every obstacle that presents itself in your life.
When you have My life inside of you, you become the witnesses of My indwelling Spirit, the evidence of being My child. Then others will observe your new attitudes, your new conversation, your unconditional love, and your powerful evidence of being an overcomer. They will want My love, My power and My abilities in their lives because of your life being a witness to the benefits of being My child.
That is what you wanted because you observed My life and power in others, and that is what you received, My power and My love. You have overcome because of the power of My Spirit and the word of your testimony about My power.
Continue to overcome evil, relishing the fact that you are My child and the object of My love.
Love, God
John 14:12-17; John 15: 13-15; John 16:33; Acts 1:4-8; I John 3:8.

No comments: