Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EAGLE FLIGHTS

Dear One,
A wise man once wrote a truth that is one hundred percent reliable, and that truth is, "Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint."
When you wait upon My wisdom, My guidance, My insight or My encouraging words before rushing into action on your own, you will not only receive My insight into the situation but you will be infused with renewed strength that can only come from receiving My personal words spoken to you by My Spirit.
My words are the strongest power in existence because they come from another dimension, from Me in My spiritual universe where My words rule. I created your world with words. I never stopped talking and My Spirit dispenses My words to you. Sometimes they might bring to your mind remembrance of a scripture, a song, something somebody said to you, and sometimes they are new and fresh, perfectly suited to your situation.
Because people want a hurry-up, quick solution, they spring into action using only fleshly, worldly actions which are never completely reliable. They don't contain the inner working behind the problem; neither do they contain understanding of the programming of the person who is causing you problems, nor do they contain insight into the negative spirits behind the troubling scenario.
I know all of those intricate things behind the scenes. I give you more evidence than earthly wisdom can provide. Then I give you the spiritual solution, which is always effective to end the strife or confusion or worry or whatever is your reaction to the situation.
Very often you tire of waiting to be served in an eating establishment, but if you had waited you would have received a meal fit for a king. The same thing occurs when a problem presents itself. You tire easily of setting yourself aside from meaningless activities to come to Me for My guidance, so you leave My table and handle the perplexing matter with weak human understanding. If you had only waited, you would have received the easy solution from Me.
Remember that I am never withholding My wisdom and solutions from you. It's your own cluttered mind, influenced by evil spirits, that block the incoming and life saving communication from Me.
You will mount up with wings as eagles if you will wait for My words which will place you above all of the negative emotions in the situation. Wait on Me to provide My spiritual food which nourishes you completely.
Wait on Me. I'm waiting on you.
Love, God
Isaiah 40:31; Psalm 37:9; Isaiah 30:18; James 1:3-8; Hebrews 4:10-13; Romans 8:1-14; Hebrews 10:35.

No comments: