Sunday, September 16, 2012

WISDOM SPEAKS LOUDLY

Dear One,

Truth is everywhere.
Solomon said that wisdom cries aloud in the streets. I have never kept it from you. It is always available.
I have delivery angels who take My wisdom and whisper it to people who seek it, and it is received by anyone who is open to it. Those people who are seeking for wisdom and desire it, they are the ones who embrace My wisdom and recognize it as coming from Me. They are the ones who recognize truth that sets them free in varying areas of their lives.
Ask Me for My wisdom. When you ask for it, you open yourself up to receive it. Then it will become accessible by you.
The wisdom that you receive from Me will be awe inspiring because of its simplicity and unadulterated insight. It will satisfy your thirst for truth, setting you free in the areas for which you seek solutions,
I have never withheld one iota of My wisdom from My children. However, It has been obscured by your spiritual enemy who doesn't want you enlightened because when you are enlightened you become free from his darkness.
Remember that wisdom cries aloud to you all the time. Clear your mind and seek for it, watch for it, listen for it and expect it. You will recognize it when it comes because you will feel spiritual shackles fall off from you as a result of hearing My wisdom.
My wisdom always frees you and satisfies you with solutions to all your problems.

Love, God
Proverbs 1:20-23; Proverbs 8:1-12; John 14:15-17; John 14:25-27; John 15:7-11; John 16:7-15; James 1:5-8; John 8:31-33.\
Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: