Saturday, September 15, 2012

CONFIRMATION OF TRUTHS

Dear One,
Everything I tell you, every truth revealed will be confirmed by two or three witnesses at some time. That is necessary so that you will not be led astray.
I said that My sheep know My voice, but there still needs to be confirmations because My truths are usually diametrically opposed to human understanding. That's why you need to have Me confirm the truths through others.
Think about it like witnesses in court. One witness can testify to a certain thing and it is thought of as being one person's opinion. But when two or three other people testify to the identical thing, then it becomes absolutely true to the people who are the judges of the evidence.
It is the same thing spiritually. When I reveal a truth and you hear the same revelation from two or three other people, then you know that I have gone to the trouble of confirming that truth through other people to convince you of the veracity of that truth. You marvel at the first revelation, but you are in awe at the confirmation of the truth through two or three other people.
That entire scenario is another proof of My love for you and My protection of you, that you won't believe errors.
A good Father loves and protects His children. I am your good Father. I protect you in many ways.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 19:15; Matthew 18:16-20; I Corinthians 13:1; I Timothy 5:18-19 ;

No comments: