Monday, September 10, 2012

CONSTANTLY RENEWED POWER


Dear One,
An oil burning lamp has to have the fuel, the oil, replenished or the flame will go out. There is nothing to burn if the oil is depleted.
It's the same thing with my children. If the oil of the Holy Spirit is not constantly replenished, then that light also begins to fade.
One way to keep it filled with power is to pray in the Spirit. Another way is to listen to My personal words to you that I speak constantly. Faith comes by hearing and hearing My words. Faith is power, so if the oil is depleted or low in the lamp, then your spiritual power is lacking in strength. You must stay connected to My power source to keep My power operating in your life or you will become weak in resisting the devil's temptations.
One of the reasons that I am constantly speaking to you is to keep the fires burning in your Spirit is so that My words will remain the power of your life and you will not easily succumb to darkness by participation in judging, strife, division, envy, hatred, anger, defeat,lust, depression or other demonic influences.
Every light must have its power source replenished regularly, whether it's wood, oil or electricity. Otherwise, the flame is extinguished and there is no flame or fire, whichever is needed.
Listen constantly to My Spirit who lives inside of you. He speaks My love words to you all the time, words of encouragement, words of instruction, words of explanation, words of wisdom and understanding. Pray in the Spirit at all times in your prayer closet like Jesus taught.
Treasure My words, whether they are personal words spoken to you or whether they are words spoken by My Spirit in your spiritual prayer language. They will keep the fires burning and you will be constantly endued with My power. You will be the head and not the tail, the light and not darkness in the earth.
Love, God
Matthew 5:14-15; John 1:6-14; John 3:19-21; John 8;12-14; John 9:5; John 12:46; Luke 11:35; Acts 1:4-8; Romans 10:12; Jude 20.
photo from: SapphiresMoonbeams


.

No comments: