Sunday, September 23, 2012

CLUTTER EVERYWHERE

SEPT. 13, 2012



Dear One,
     "Clean up, clean up, clutter, clutter everywhere; clean up, clean up, making room for Me to share."
     A good result of cleaning up your thoughts is so that My counsel, insight and wisdom can easily be received by your mind.  I asked you to clean up your thoughts for many reasons.  One reason is so that there is room in the closet of your mind for more of My information.  When it is cluttered with negative thoughts, judgmental thoughts, angry thoughts, worry thoughts, depressing thoughts, envious thoughts or jealous thoughts, there is no more room for My uplifting thoughts.  The negative ones block your mind from receiving the positive ones.
     I asked you to cast down imaginations and every thought that exalts itself against My solution inputs.
     Just like there was no room in the inn for Mary and Joseph when it was time for Jesus to be born, often there is no room in the inn of your mind for My life-giving wisdom to be born which would bring My promise of the abundant life to you.  My words set you free from worry, depression, anger, judgment, envy, jealous and like spirits.
     I encourage you to keep a clean classroom of your mind for My teaching to enter via My Holy Spirit.  I also encourage you to keep a clean classroom of your mind so that your reception is sharp and unencumbered.  When you have an uncluttered mind, you can receive My communication easily.
     Thoughts become words, attitudes and actions.  If you will constantly clean up your thoughts, then the good actions you perform following the thoughts will be the actions of My child rather than the actions of the evil one who entices you to follow his temptations
     You have heard it said that the evil spirits put a negative thought in your mind; and if you constantly think on it and feed it, you hatch it and it becomes your baby. 
     I prefer that you only entertain thoughts that are pure, good, uplifting, faith-filled and positive.  Think on those things and then the events you hatch in your life will be a blessing.

                                                                          Love, God
II Corinthians 10:3-5; Matthew 6:25-34; Matthew 9;4; Matthew 12:25; Matthew 15:17-20; I Corinthians 13;4-5; Philippians 4:6-8.
photo from:  allwomenstalk.com

No comments: