Thursday, September 6, 2012

THIRST QUENCHERS


Dear One,
When My children drink of my living waters, Jesus said that those people will never be thirsty again.
You have experienced the satisfaction that comes from drinking My living waters. That's why you keep coming back, not because you have not had your thirst quenched, but because you know that you will constantly be satisfied by the personal words that I speak to you which lead you, guide you and comfort you. That is why they are living waters, they have the comfort that you need for situations very day.
My living waters keep refilling you and refilling you because I never stop comforting you.
My living waters keep filling you with joy.
My living waters keep filling you with revelations.
My living waters keep filling you with wisdom.
My living waters keep filling you with humor.
My living waters keep filling you with insight.
My living waters keep filling you with guidance.
My living waters keep filling you with knowledge.
My living waters keep filling you with peace.
My living waters keep filling you with solutions to problems.
My living waters are My words which I speak to you because you are My child and I want you to have an abundant life in the world in which you live.
Keep My fresh waters flowing through your soul, giving you wisdom, humor, insight, guidance, joy and solutions. That only comes by your dedication to hearing My words. My living waters never run out because they are eternal.
Love, God
John 4:7-24; John 7:37-39; John 6:63; John 14:15-17; John 14:26-27; John 16:12-15.


No comments: