Sunday, September 9, 2012

STARVED FOR LOVE

Dear One,
My desire for you is that you evolve spiritually upward to the place of being judgment free, prejudice free, anger free, strife free, envy free and jealousy free, shedding those injurious emotions. You must become peace filled, grace filled, joy filled, goodness filled, mercy filled, all those because you have become unconditionally love filled.
When you become filled with unconditional love without reservation, free flowing and perfect, then all things will work together for your good because you have developed My nature. You will forgive easily and be merciful quickly. When perfect love is developed in you because you are rooted and grounded in My love, you will serve mercy to the people who do not have the power to resist evil.
Unconditional love looks on the spirit of a person like I do, knowing that the fleshly activity of the person is powerless to resist the wiles of the devil. Jesus said that He judged no one because He looked on the spirit of every person. That is what I do. I gave Him the power of My Spirit so that He could refuse to amplify the evil that leads My children down the wrong path. You have the same power, the Holy Spirit power to resist evil. There are others who have not accepted My power in their lives. They are powerless against evil.
You can do what Jesus did while He was in the earth and what He and I do now. We look on the intents of the heart, not the fleshly actions. That's why it is easy for us to forgive.
My love is shed abroad in your heart. Pass My love on to others. They are starved for love.
Love, God
Matthew 7:1; John 14:27; John 7:24; John 8:15; Acts 1: 4-8; I John 3:8; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5;5-6.

No comments: