Thursday, September 27, 2012

TEMPTATIONS

Dear One,

     There are temptations that come regularly to keep you from praying in the Spirit, business problems, family problems and relationship problems.  Unbelief will keep you from praying in the Spirit. 
     Also, ignorance of the inter working between My prayer language and the angelic hosts who work for you will keep you from praying, even when you know that success and solutions to your problems come while you are praying in My Spirit.
     Laziness and the cares of the world will always keep you from praying.
     You must learn to reject passions of the flesh and temptations of the flesh which are sent by the evil one to cause you to refuse My impressions that I send to you.
     Those impressions are wisdom and knowledge all wrapped up in thoughts which I project into your mind, giving you suggestions, instructions, comfort and solutions.  
     You must refuse the things that interfere with your prayer times.  I'm always asking you to be led by Me and to pray at all times, in all occasions, in the Holy Spirit.
     Paul said that he prayed more than any of My children.  Look at what happened, prison doors opened and he was freed.
     You will be freed from the emotional and mental prisons of earthly problems if you will refuse the temptations to cease praying My solution-filled words. 
      Success lies in seeking My face and turning from the ineffective human ways of solving problems.  
      I said that living by fleshly passions is death but being led by My Spirit causes you to inherit the abundant life.

                                                                                                  Love, God
Romans 8:9-12;Romans 8:26-28;  I Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 1:9-10; Acts 16:22-34.

No comments: