Thursday, September 20, 2012

HOUSE CLEANING

Dear One,
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere;, clean up, clean up, everybody do your share."
Children sing about cleaning up at the end of the day so that things will be organized for the beginning of the next school day. Learning depends on it.
Teachers and students know that cleaning up the clutter and disarray will make the attitudes of everyone more conducive to learning.  It's the same thing spiritually with the cleaning up advice that I give to My children. 
One thing that I have told My children to clean up is their conversation. In fact, Jesus emphatically taught that it's not food that goes in your mouth that defiles you, but that it's the words that come out of your mouth that defile you.  Solomon also said that life and death are in the power of the tongue and that you eat the fruit of it. Those two examples should convince you that every time you open your mouth to speak that you are planting seeds for plants to grow in your future where you will either reap blessings or curses.
Because you are created in My image, with My attributes and authority in the earth, you create your future life and the lives of your family with words just like I created your earth and universe with words.
My son Paul also said that you should not let any corrupt words proceed from your mouth, only those that edify and bring grace to the hearer.  He knew the truth of future blessings or curses for you that come as a result of the words you speak.  That teaching confirms what Jesus taught about seeds and the returns from seeds you plant.
My son James wrote the same truth, that words can destroy or they can build up, one or the other.  He said that poisonous, toxic words about others should not proceed from the same mouths that praise Me.
My grace, favor and love for you will never cease.  My frequent truths I have taught about the power of your tongue are My effort to help you have a prosperous, abundant life in the earth.  You are working against your own best interests when you do not tame your tongue.
If your children were speaking profanity from their mouths you would correct them. 
Good parents tell their children that if they can't say something good about somebody, don't say anything.  Then the parents do the opposite, speaking ill of others.  It should not be so unless they really don't desire a wonderful future.
Negative, destructive, critical, condeming words about anybody or anything will come back to haunt you with negative, destructive, critical and condeming events in your life.   To put it simply, there are demons waiting to grab your negative words and delighfully gather together curses associated with those words and deliver that destruction to you.  But, when you speak positive, uplifting words, My angels scurry to bring into your life My blessings which I have already joyfully sent to you.  You don't see those activities but they are happening every second of the day. 
I love you.  That's why I want to help you inherit My kingdom and have an abundant, peaceful, joyful life.  The first way is to clean up your words.
 "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere; clean up, clean up, everybody do your share," ridding the earth of the evil that My children have agreed to further by their untamed tongues.
My love for you will never end, even if you never clean up your words; but, if you love yourself and your family and if you want to reap My blessings for you, you will take my advice in this matter. 
It's house cleaning time, My children.
Love, God
Proverbs 18:21;  Matthew 15:11; Ephesians 4:29-32; James 3:2-17;

No comments: