Friday, September 21, 2012

ATTITUDE CLEANUP

Dear One,
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere; clean up, clean up, everybody do your share."
When school children are asked to clean up their classrooms at the end of the day, they aren't asked to only pick up the things on the floor.  They erase the blackboard, empty the waste baskets, stack the books orderly, etc.
When I suggested to you that you clean up things in order for you to more easily access My blessings for you, I asked you clean up your attitudes as well as the words you speak.   Cleaning up your attitudes is the first thing that Jesus taught when he walked the earth. 
Instead of cursing your enemies, He told you to bless them. 
He told you not to judge others because if you do you will be judged by others. 
Instead of striking back, He told you to turn the other cheek when someone strikes you.
He told you to do good to those people who spitefully use you.
He told you to forgive everyone of their sins so that you will be forgiven
He told you to keep peace with all people. 
All of those specific areas of advice were opposed to what religious laws and local customs taught.  Jesus was telling My children is to clean up your earthly passions and then develop My heavenly attitudes.
Those principles of attitudes and behavior were not meant to condemn you if you do not do them.  They were meant to teach you how to clean up the debris that has collected on the avenues from My heaven to your earth that keep your blessings from being expeditiously delivered to you.
Blockages and barriers that impede My abundant life from being delivered to you are never from My end of our relationship.  They are always from your end in the form of negative thoughts, negative words, negative attitudes and negative actions.
Free flowing blessings are what I desire for you.  I am your loving Father.  Of course that is My desire for you.
Your inheritance of My blessings has already been given to you.  They are in the heavenly storehouses that I gave to you.  They are yours.  The only things blocking them are the things that need to be cleaned up, your words, your attitudes and your thoughts.
If you never clean them up, I will still love you.  However, I desire that you collect your inheritance so that you will live a happy life while in the earth.
Seed sowing and harvest.  Seed sowing and harvest.  It's worth your sowing good seeds so that the avenues will be clear for you to inherit My blessings.
Love, God
Matthew 5 and 6 and 7. 

No comments: