Wednesday, September 19, 2012

100% Guaranteed Success

Dear One,
When you are born of My Spirit, baptized with My Spirit and led by My Spirit, then you have the power and ability to turn every bad situation or circumstance into a good one.
As your loving Father, that is what I do, I bring heavenly powers and abilities into your life to overcome all the works of evil. Jesus started the work of defeating evil and My Spirit completes His work through you and in you. It is a three-fold ministry in your behalf.
I make diamonds and other precious jewels out of dirt, oil and other earthly elements, so I can surely make good come out of evil happenings. It's not hard for Me. The only hard part for you is listening to Me, waiting for My input so that you gain wisdom, insight and instructions which will surely change your mind from thoughts of defeat to faith-filled thoughts of success.
I didn't leave My children without a Counselor when Jesus completed His earthly ministry. I sent My Holy Spirit, with My power, wisdom and comfort, to live in you and all of My children, to be your ever present help in time of need.
Rejoice when misfortunes come with all their ugliness. As My child you have the right to bring My power and abilities into the situation. We will defeat misfortunes and every kind of evil. Being led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit guarantees total success.
Love, God
II Peter 1:3-4; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 1:38; Romans 8:14; Romans 8:25-28; Ephesians 6:10-18; Jude 20.

No comments: