Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TRUE IMAGES

Dear One,
I have notified all of My children to spread a lot of love around.
If you only spread a little bit of love around, then you have limited the amount of love that will come back to you and you have limited the amount of love that will reverberate in the earth. I said the amount you give out will determine the amount that will come back. So you are responsible for how much you are loved in return.
If you only spread a little bit of love around, then the world will not know that you are My child and they will not know that I am love. Your words and attitudes determines the impression given to others of what My true nature really is.
Look at some of your brothers and sisters. No wonder unbelievers think that I am cruel, condemning, narrow, judgmental and angry at all humanity. They won't know that I am love unless my own children exhibit My love to them. It is unlimited and unconditional love that draws men to Me. A wise man once said that it is My goodness that brings a man to repentance. Yet some people still preach and teach that it is condemnation and judgement that will bring others to Me. If people are brought by negative means, then the converts will never know My goodness and My mercy and My forgiveness. They will only believe that I am mean and judgmental, waiting to strike them down. Do not project that image of me to others. For it you do, you will inherit judgment, condemmation, cruelty and anger from others.
Since you are My child, the dispenser of My love, then you should be overflowing with love because you are constantly baptised in My love.
Love, God
John 3:16-17; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39; II Corinthians 13:11; II Corinthians 13:14; Galatians 2:20-21; Ephesians 2:4-10; Ephesians 3:16-20; Ephesians 5:2.l Romans 2:1-4.
photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: