Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SUCCESS

Dear One,
  
     The tides of problems in your life turning and becoming blessings happens quickly when a child of Mine is being led by My Spirit and is praying in My Spirit. 
     Being led by My Spirit will result in love, grace, forgiveness, mercy and goodness toward all people, which affects the spiritual atmosphere around you, producing good ground for your prayers to be answered.  Praying in My Spirit results in changes in the motivation behind the problems for which you pray, producing changes in the situation, changes in people and changes in circumstances.
     Research Peter and Paul and their short time in prison.  Their being led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit opened the prison doors miraculously.  Even a jailer marveled and was converted.
     For earth shaking results, you must be led by Me and pray in My spiritual language, the language with which I created the earth.  Changes have to be made in both dimensions, earth's dimension and heaven's dimension.   Things in the natural dimension are easily taken care of by your sowing of love seeds.  Praying in the Spirit takes care of things in the spiritual dimension behind the scenes.  It takes both dimensions for good results.
     Your spiritual enemy, the devil, will attempt every possible trick to keep you from being led by My Spirit.  The methods are numerous, keeping you over worked or over loaded with activities, or he will temp you to engage in anger, resentment, strife, fleshly passions or illnesses, anything to make you fleshly conscious rather than spiritually conscious.   
     Recognize his evil efforts of tempting you to engage in conflict with others.  It's merely his attempt to get you into strife where there is every evil work.  Then he can get your participation in his plans to defeat you and rob you of your blessings.
     Know our enemy.  Then take My Fatherly advice, especially every time situations become troublesome.  I will lead you with insight and wisdom and show you the way out of the problem.  Praying in My Spirit takes care of the devil and his attempts to destroy you and rob you of your blessings.
     I'm your Good Dad.  Take My advice and live the abundant life.
Love, God
Acts 12:5-18; Acts 16:22-34; Romans 8:14; Romans 8:26-29.II Peter 1;3-7.
 

No comments: