Saturday, September 8, 2012

FORGIVING LOVE

Dear One,
My children need to learn what unconditional love is.
When something is conditional it means that there are conditions or rules or laws or reasons for something to happen.
Conditional love means that a person has to behave a certain way or believe a certain way or think a certain way or act a certain way before he can be loved by the person who is putting the conditions on him. That usually is the way human love operates.
Unconditional love is love that is given freely, without reservation, without expectation, without approved actions or behavior being taken into consideration. Unconditional love is My love.
I can love unconditionally because of My nature. I can love unconditionally because I know the origin of wrong actions is the devil, not a person. I can love unconditionally because I extend mercy and forgiveness to all of My children regardless of their willingness to change from bad actions to good actions. I can love unconditionally because love is the essence of My being.
The more you are acquainted with My love for you, the primary effect of that revelation on you is that fear is cast out of your mind every time the thought of judgment comes to your mind. Because you are intimately acquainted with Me, you know that I understand the actions that result from My children listening to the evil spirits that tempt them. I know that it is impossible to resist those temptations without the empowerment of My Spirit.
I understand.; therefore, I forgive.
I desire that you seek to understand the same truth and learn to forgive others easily because you know that I, because I am Love, have already forgiven them.
Love, God
John 3:16-17; Romans 5:5; I Corinthians 13:4-13; Romans 5:8; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 2;4-5; Ephesians 3:14-21; I John 4:8-11.; I John 4:18.

No comments: