Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SPIRITUAL AND NONSPIRITUAL

Dear One,

     Only a spiritual person prays and then sees the things for which he has prayed as though they are real.  That person knows that I said anything you ask will be done by your Father.  So the image of the answer to your prayers becoming reality is in your mind, in your thoughts,  and you must keep the culmination of it in your thoughts until it comes into existence.  That's what I told you through one of My children, that you should see things that are not as though they were.  I created you in My image and because I am the Creator, you are also creative and what you imagine will become reality.
     A nonspiritual person, who does not know My promises and My loyalty, cannot see good things that I promised as though they were real.  That person has to know Me intimately before he has faith in My promises because faith sees things as  substance and evidence of things for which you hope.
     There is a perverted form of faith and it's called fear.  Fear will cause a person to see images of bad and destructive things happening to him or a loved one.  Because that person believes those images to be true, he can cause them to become reality because he is created in My image, so he is creative.  Job is an example of that.  He imagined that his children would probably sin, so they did. 
     The more spiritual knowledge you have about the spiritual world around you and My angels who minister to and for you, the more faith you have.  Remember that I said that you do not see the wind, but you see the effects of it.  It's the same with My spiritual world around you, you don't see Me and My angels but you see the effects of our working in your behalf to bring into reality things for which you have prayed.
     A nonspiritual person will not be able to hope for or have faith in the possibility of good things happening because he doesn't know Me and, because he doesn't know me, he doesn't trust Me.
     A spiritual person who knows Me is convinced that things visible are made out of things that are invisible to him by human eyes but they are visible to him by his spiritual eyes.  He knows to call things that are not as though they were because they are more real than what he can see with his human eyes.
     To a nonspiritual man, things of faith are foolish.
     That's why you need to tell the nonspiritual man about My miracles in your behalf, letting him know the Biblical basis for all of it.  Then he will be able to begin to have faith in Me and in My loyalty to him.  He will begin to want to know Me intimately and trust Me completely. 
 
                                                                        Love, God
Romans 4:17; Romans 1:20; Romans 2:9-11; II Corinthians 4:18; Hebrews 11:1-3; Genesis 1:26. Job 1:4-5;  Ephesians 3:16-20.

No comments: