Wednesday, September 12, 2012

EXHAUSTION TURNS TO EXCITEMENT

Dear One,

Rushing in where angels fear to tread is often a problem with the mode of operation of My children.
So often My children will not wait for My insightful words to come into your mind, delivered to you by My Spirit. My words provide valuable instruction and power to overcome all the problems that you encounter.
I know that you tire of waiting, and then you take matters in your own hands. But you always find that earthly wisdom is powerless for the situation because it is always limited.
My wisdom is unlimited and all encompassing. It always provides a way out of your current problem.
My solutions cause you to be placed above the problem rather than beneath it where you are smothered by problematic circumstances. With My solutions you will mount up with wings as eagles, which means you will be the head and not the tail, being above the problem and not under it.
My promise is that when you wait upon My solutions to your distresses that you will run and not be weary, you will walk and not faint.
You have often experienced the scenario where you were depending on human understanding and you felt like you were running in all directions at the same time, seeking for a workable solution. You became so weary that you wanted to give up, perplexed and defeated. Yet, when you finally waited upon Me, became quiet and stilled your mind, then My answer came via the Holy Spirit. Your energy was renewed and all exhaustion left because you received the solution to the problem. You were on top again.
It is worth waiting on Me to infuse you with power and with solutions.
Shedding the problems and soaring with the eagles above the situation is well worth the experience.

Love, God
Isaiah 40:31; John 14:25-27; John 16:13-15; Deuteronomy 28:1-14; I Corinthians 12:4-11; James 1:5-8.

No comments: