Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TRUE, UNADULTERATED LOVE

Dear One,

Until you are firmly established in My love for you and all people, you should meditate and think on these things daily:

My Father's love for me endures long.
My Father's love for me is patient and kind.
My Father's love for me is never jealous or boastful, never inflated with pride
and never vainglorious.
My Father's love for me is never arrogant or rude.
My Father's love for me is never demanding.
My Father's love for me is never haughty, snobbish or exclusive.
My Father's love for me never insists on its own rights or its way.
My Father never withholds His love when I mess up, but He always rejoices
when I make the right choices.
My Father's love doesn't takes into account any wrong that I do. He pays no
attention to my wrong actions because He understands the temptations that
I have.
My Father's love is never judgmental or condemning.
My Father's love for me bears up under every wrong that I think, do or say.
My Father's love believes the best of me and every person.
My Father's hopes in Me never fade under any circumstances.
My Father's love for me never fails. His patience with me is everlasting.
My Father's love is the greatest thing in My life

So, what I do to you, do you also to all people.

Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-8 (Amplified version)

No comments: