Saturday, October 13, 2012

ALPHA AND OMEGA

Dear One,
     Always remember who has our back.
     It's Me.
     I said that I am your rear guard, your ever present help in time of need, your beginning and end, your alpha and omega. 
     I am covering you in front and from behind.
     First I must be invited to be your protector.
     The way you ask is by praying, which is the ultimate invitation.  You can reinforce it by speaking your allegiance to Me as your protector.  That declaration rings out in the heavens for all spiritual beings to hear. 
     Thanking Me for being your protector also reinforces My protection because your spiritual enemies don't like for you to acknowledge Me as your loving and protective Father.  They have to retreat from their persecution of you when you are thankful to Me, because your thanksgiving to Me is like bombs in their ears.  They know that they are defeated when you are in a thankful and praising attitude toward Me.
     When you have asked for My protection, when you speak of your faith in Me as your protector and when you thank Me for being your protector, all of the cloud of witnesses spoken of in My Instruction Book join Me in My loving duties as the protectors of My child.
      I have your best interests at heart, but so do Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the redeemed from the old covenant, the angels and the spirits of just men made perfect.  They all join with Me in "having your back", protecting you from the back but also going ahead of you and leading you in the paths of righteousness.
     I'm your Dad.  I have your back.
     Love, God
Isaiah 52:8; Ecclesiastes 7:8; Matthew 18:11; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-28; Revelations 1:8.  

No comments: