Sunday, October 14, 2012

FAMILY VALUES

Dear One,
     Your family is very important to you.  You would die for your children.
     My family is the most important thing to Me.  It is My life, My existence. I created a world tailor made for My children before I created them.  Then I created them to enjoy their world and to be the administrator of all good things in their world.  I said that they would be the boss of their world, that they would have loving dominion over everything in their world simply because of their having My intelligence and their ability to commune with Me in order to learn how to lovingly care for everything in their world. Your world is My wonderful gift to you that I generously gave in the beginning, your own world with you being the caretaker of it. That was My loving intent for you and all of My children.
     Even after My children allowed evil to enter into their previously pure, unadulterated world, I loved them and valued them as the most important thing to Me, above everything else in your universe or My heavens.
     As evil increased in the world I began My solution for the rebellion of My children, all of whom had made evil their lords, having dominion over them rather than My children having dominion over evil.  My solutions wasn't to destroy My children.  Iit was to save them from the instigator of the evil, the devil and his demons. 
     My effective solution was to send My Spirit to earth in the person of My Son Jesus, invading the earth with its abundance of evil.  Jesus overcame evil in more ways than were documented while He was physically alive in the earth.  He cast out the evil spiritual beings from My children, making them whole and perfect again.  It was impossible for Him to cast demons out of all men in the earth, so because of My love for you and the rest of My children, He died for you and all humanity. He invaded satan's territory just like satan had invaded the territory of My children.  Jesus took back the position of authority in the earth and He triumphed over evil.  Then We sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of all men who would invite Him.  My Spirit living inside of people gives them authority again, having dominion again over all evil.  Because My Spirit was with Me when the world was created, the author of it, He gives My children author-ity again to be the lords of the earth, the caregivers of it with all authority as in the beginning.
     It's a family affair.  We are a family, those who are still alive, those who have departed, the spirits of men who are made perfect, Jesus, My Spirit and Me.  We are family.  You are made in My image, to have authority over evil in every form and to have dominion over fleshly passions.
      You weren't meant to have dominion over any of My other children just like I don't have dominion over you.  I only lead you, guide you and direct you.  I don't force My will upon you.  That comes from the evil one.
      We started this discussion about how important your family is to you and how important My family is to Me.
       Let My other children know how important they are to you.  Then they will know how important they are to Me.  They will value themselves just like I value them, far above diamonds and rubies and other precious jewels.
       Love, God
 Genesis 1:26-29; John 3:16; Romans 5:12; Romans 5:20-21; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 8:11-14; II Peter 1:3-11.

No comments: