Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ENJOY AND REJOICE

Dear One
     I desire that you enjoy everything in life.
     My gifts to you are all tailored specifically for you so that you will be joyful, powerful, gracious and loved.
     My regret is that evil was allowed by man to enter the earth and spoil all of the blessings that I had for you and all of My children.
     The good news is that My son defeated evil and sent to you My Spirit so that you will defeat evil, too, in your life. 
     My power is sent to you in the person of My Spirit so that you will defeat evil,  just like Jesus did.  The power is in you to do just that, defeat evil in every way. 
     When Jesus said that in the world you would have tribulation, but to rejoice because He has overcome the evil, it was before He sent My Spirit to you to do the same thing in your life, defeat all the works of the devil. Now it is up to you to overcome the evil with the same power that was in Jesus, the power of My Spirit.
     The message of Jesus in that declaration was that you should rejoice is powerful because rejoicing brings into play all of My angelic spirits to work with My Spirit to perfect everything that concerns you when you cooperate and destroy the works of the devil in your life by refusing his temptations, just like Jesus did.
      Rejoice that you have the same power in you that raised Jesus from the dead.   That is reason for you to rejoice and be exceedingly glad.

                                                                                 Love, God
Matthew 4:1-11; I John 3:8; John 16:33; Acts 1:8; Romans 8:11-14; Romans 10:9-11; Ephesians 1:15-23;

  

No comments: