Friday, October 12, 2012

HEAVEN'S DANCE

Dear One,
     I am your rejoicing Father, along with the cloud of witnesses, especially when one of My lost children chooses to be reconciled to Me and receives the promise of My Holy Spirit.
     I know and My angels know and the rest of the cloud of witnesses know that when you receive My supernatural power that is inherent in My Spirit that you have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.
     We rejoice exceedingly when you ask for My wisdom and receive it because we know that faith will come to your mind when you hear My words. Then you know that I will grant what you asked.  Faith becomes substance at the moment you hear My words and faith is evidence in your mind that you will receive those things for which you asked.
     Jesus was the payment so that your inheritance would become yours.  My Holy Spirit is your advocate and He probates My will for you.  He makes everything possible because He is My power in the earth.  He was the power in Jesus when He walked the earth and Jesus sent My Spirit into the world to live in whoever chooses to become My child.  It's the same power that raised Jesus from the dead and He lives in you when you have chosen Me to be your Father.
    My joy is full when a lost one comes to Me and asks Me to be His father, and My joy continues every time a child of Mine comes to Me for My wisdom, insight, knowledge, anointing and My solutions.  I rejoice because I know that with My help you will overcome every evil that is in the world, just like your older brother Jesus did.
     Follow His example, only do what you see Me do and what you hear Me say.  Then you will rejoice just like I rejoice that you have overcome evil again and have appropriated My blessings..
     The victory dance is ours to dance.
                                                                                           Love, God
James 1:5-8; Hebrews 11:1-3; Hebrews 12:1: James 1:16-26; II Peter 1:3-11.John 5:19-20; John 8;38        

No comments: