Friday, October 5, 2012

WHO AND WHAT YOU KNOW

Dear One,
You've heard it said it's not what you know but who you know.
Who you know does matter in life.
What you know does matter in life.
So what you know and who you know do matter.
It matters that you know Me.
It matters that you know that Jesus is the payment for all sins.
It matters that you know that My promise to all men is My Holy Spirit who can live inside of you and give you My knowledge.
It matters that you know the height, depth, width and breadth of my love for you.
It matters that you become intimately and personally acquainted with Me.
It matters that you have My life inside of you, giving you My guidance and My wisdom, My protection, My help and My peace.
It matters that you know My promises to you or you won't be able to have faith to believe for them.
It matters that you know that those who call upon My name will be saved from every manner of destruction that comes along.
It matters what you know that My spirit of revelation will cause you to  tap into My mind to access all the insight that is afforded to a child of Mine.
It matters that you know that you are a treasured and prized child of Mine, that you are the apple of My eye and the inheritor of My kingdom.
It does matter who you know and also what you know.
Love, God
 John 3:16-17; Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 3; I Corinthians 2:9-13; II Corinthians 1:20; Acts 2:21. Psalm 17:9-10.

No comments: