Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BEARING FALSE WITNESS

Dear One,
     Suspicious can be right and suspicions can be completely wrong.
     But, remember, out of the mouths of two or three witnesses a thing is established.
     If you hear the same thing from two or three reliable witnesses, then you can begin to give some credence to the suspicion. At that point you will think there is possibly some truth to it, but you still do not have the liberty of spreading it as complete truth until you investigate and hear the truth from the participants in the situation.
     For My children who are led by My Spirit, then they come to Me and ask Me what they are to do in that situation, whether to interfere or whether to pray and let Me and My angelic hosts handle it. I will reveal the truth of the matter from some source and it will be revealed to you what are the spiritual aspects behind the scenes in the situation.
     There are repercussions to people verbally publishing suspicions that are wrong.  They could be injured physically, spiritually for sure for spreading lies and repeapng the crop from those seeds,  They could be injured emotionally by opening the door for the enemy to curse them with guilt.  They could be injured socially by their reputations being ruined.
     I want My children protected from sowing bad seeds and reaping the same harvest in their lives. That is why I cautioned My children about bearing false witness, asking them to please confirm something by other witnesses.  I want to protect My children from making mistakes that could ruin their lives.
     Everything I do and everything I say to My children is to protect them.  I want them protected from the evil one and his enticements to act quickly, bearing  false witness about something that has not been established.
     Love, God
Exodus 20:16; Exodus 23:1; Deuteronomy 5:20; Psalm 35:11-12; Psalm 35:11-12; Proverhs 19:5; Proverbs 12:5; Matthew 14:18-24; Matthew 18:15-16.
photo from:  www.cufflinkdepot.com

No comments: