Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SPIRITUAL DEAFNESS

Dear One,
     You have heard parents say sternly to their children, "I'm talking to you.  Did you hear what I said?"
     You have said it many times to your children.
     In order to instruct, I say the same thing to My children, only with a loving attitude.     
     I am talking to all of My children all of the time, giving all of them wise counsel, endeavoring to get you to enjoy love, peace, joy and comfort from My words. 
     I speak to you solutions to your problems.
     I speak to you necessary behavioral changes that need to be made in order to facilitate those solutions.
     I speak to you meaningful instructions of loving actions toward others.
     I speak to you loving words of comfort.
     I speak to you words of caution for your protection.
     I speak to you directions which lead you on the right paths.
     I speak to you words that bring healing to your body, mind and spirit.
     I speak words of deliverance from the evil works of your enemy.
     Every word that I speak brings peace and joy to you.
     Every word that I speak to you brings the abundant life that I promised.
     Sometimes you hear My words but you don't recognize them as being My words.  
     Remember that when I spoke to Elijah I was not in the lightning or the thunder or the earthquake or the fire, but I was in a still, small voice. 
     I speak to you in a still, small voice inside of your thoughts.  My words are always words of peace, love, joy, faith, goodness, kindness and mercy.
     Your life depends upon My words.  Adam did at the beginning.  It has never changed. 
                                                                   Love, God
I Kings 19:9-12; Matthew 4:4; Matthew 13:13-16; John 5:21; John 6;63; John 6:68; Proverbs 4:20-24.
 Photo from my yard    
 

No comments: