Monday, October 22, 2012

GOD'S WAYS ARE PERFECT

Dear One,
     There are easy ways to do things.
     There are convenient ways to do things.
     There are sympathetic ways to do things.
     There are logical ways to do things.
     There are exciting ways to do things.
     There are emotional ways to do things.
     Most of the time, because of limited human insight and reasoning, none of those ways are the best way to do things.
     However, there is a perfect way to do things and that is My way of doing things. That's what was meant when it was written that you must be perfect like I am perfect, always doing things the most highly effective way, which is perfection. It is never according to merely following rules or following religious laws or traditional societal strategies.  I meant that when you are led by My Spirit in everything you do, that every troublesome situation will work out to perfection. 
     For instance, under the old religious laws and customs the rule was an eye for an eye, returning equal injury for an injury.  But Jesus taught that My perfect way, which is to forgive when someone injures you, is completely opposed to the old ways.  Jesus knew through the teaching of My Spirit insIde of Him that returning evil for evil only promotes more evil, multiplying it over and over.  He knew that when a person returns good for evil, that good will be multiplied and evil will be stopped in its tracks.
     My ways are never cowardly. They are using My spiritual strategies in an effort to stop evil every time it rears its destructive ways in your life in an effort to entice you to join in the evil actions and promote its agenda.  When you refuse to participate in the evil and instead return good for evil done to you, then you take the power away from the devil.  That is courageous, not cowardly.  It is good spiritual battle strategy.
     I can't force you to do things My way.  I can only impress you to do things My way..  Since My ways are the perfect and most effective way, you should choose to hear My instructions and do likewise, defeating evil every time.
    Love, God
Matthew 5:38-48; James 1:13-17; II Corinthians 10:4-6; Ephesians 6:12-18; I John 3:8.
 
Photo taken by Barbara Dux Mullally     

No comments: