Thursday, October 25, 2012

SUPERNATURAL POWER

Dear One,
     There is mental power in your soul, which is your mind, 
     There  is supernatural power in Me. 
     You are made in My image, so you have a measure of faith, which is the natural power in  your mind.  There are many teachings and philosophies relating to the power of the human mind.
     There is the power of positive thinking to bring good. 
     There is the power of negative thinking which will bring bad things into your life.   Negative thinking is not of me.
     There is the negative power in the mind which furthers the power of addiction.  That is not of me.
     There is the teaching of the power of your thoughts and words.  That revelation came from Me because I created the world with words. You are created in My image, so you are a creator with your own words, either for destruction or construction.
     There are people who are gifted in the power of the mind so that they can make objects move at their command.  Those people have developed the power of their natural mind to a high degree.
     When you have My supernatural power in you, made available only in My Holy Spirit, then there is additional power available to you.  When He lives inside of you, you have the power of My Spirit, who participated with Me in creating your world and created all human beings, the same power that was resident in Jesus and raised Jesus from the dead.  
     Now, that is power, real power, the power to overcome every obstacle, every disease, every sin, every negative situation, every imperfection and everything that is sent by the devil to defeat you.   You can end the reign of evil in your life if you will but listen to Me for My instructions. 
     When you hear My voice you become completely plugged into My power and nothing can harm you.  Evil will fall at your feet to be trampled on. 
     We are all in this together.  If you will act in harmony with Me, we will end suffering in your life and in your world .
                                                                                                   Love, God
 Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-9;  Acts 2:1-4; I John 3:8-10; Romans 10:17-18; Ephesians 3: 20; Ephesians 6;10-18.
    

No comments: