Thursday, October 4, 2012

BRACKISH WATER

Dear One,
     When an answer to your prayers seems to be "taking its good time" coming into existence, everything will happen in its really good time, meaning that things will really be good when it finally happens.  Knowing that concept should take care of all impatience.
     I said that through faith and patience you will inherit all of My promises.  I didn't say then that it was faith alone that would bring about My blessings.  I said that faith and patience combined would bring about the culmination of what I have promised to you.
     Your time table and My time table are not the same.  There is no time in My dimension so everything has already been provided for you.  Bringing it into your dimension is what sometimes takes so long.
      You are not only dependent upon Me and My angels to deliver the "goods".  Things are also dependent upon you and the other people involved in the situation. Changes might need to be made as far as your thoughts and words and actions. 
     We have talked about how negative thoughts, words and actions can set up barriers which will stop the answers to your prayers from coming into your life.  If you will check My promises to you in My Instruction Book, you will find that more is written about changing your negative behavior into loving behavior than is written about your having faith. 
     You cannot think or speak demeaning words about anyone in the situation and still expect speedy answers to your prayers.  It doesn't happen that way because if negativity is entered into the situation by My children of faith, then negatively can cancel out or slow down the final good result because you are siding with the devil whose object is to keep you from inheriting your promises.
     James said that brackish water and sweet water cannot come out of the same faucet.  He was right.  You either summon My kingdom to work for you or you summon the kingdom of your enemy to work against you, depending upon your thoughts, words and actions.  When you pray for good things to happen and then speak bad things about the people involved, you are working against yourself.  Either bless them or curse them, depending on what you want to happen.
     Don't think for a moment that I am withholding blessings from you.   I never withhold anythings from My children.
     Change your behavior to reflect My character of love and you will see speedy answers to your prayers.  Please don't sabotage your own future.
                                                                             Love, God
    Matthew 5:21-26; Matthew 18:18-21;  Mark 11:25-26; Luke 18:12-14; I Thessalonians6:11-12; II Timothy 3:19; Hebrews 6:10-12; James 1:2-8; II Peter 1:3-11.

No comments: