Thursday, October 11, 2012

BENEFICIAL JOY

Dear One,
The things that delight you also delight Me.
When you are happy, My cup of happiness runs over.
When you are sad, I wait to take over whatever burden you have assumed.
When you choose life and blessings, I rejoice at your decision.
When you grieve, I want to relieve you of your grief.  I said that I collect your tears in a bottle because I am always present, enduring the same things that you are experiencing.
My angels and I rejoice together when evil is stopped.
We rejoice together when My blessings are able to be distributed to you on clear, unencumbered avenues.
I particularly rejoice, along with the cloud of witnesses, when one lost person chooses to be reconciled to Me and receives My promise of the Holy Spirit.  We rejoice because with My Holy Spirit as guide, protector, divine insight, wisdom and knowledge, then evil in all forms can be overcome in the life of that person.
My nature is to rejoice.
Your nature should be to rejoice and be exceedingly glad.
That sets up the spiritual climate for My angels and I to perform every manner to work in your behalf.
Choose to rejoice.  It's good for you emotionally, spiritually, mentally and bodily. I am present in more intense force when you rejoice.
Love, God
Numbers 14:8-9; Deuteronomy 10:15-16; Psalm 37:4-8; Psalm 37:23; Psalm 56:8-9; Matthew 11:29-30; Galatians 6:2; Matthew 18:12-14; Luke 1:46-47; Acts 2:25-28.
zphoto from my outside porch 

No comments: