Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PERFECT WILL OF GOD

Dear One
     Following My leading, My guidance and wise instruction will guarantee perfect results every time.  Perfect results are always the answer to your prayers with blessings flowing into your life in abundance.
     When a result is good, you often say it is "just perfect."  My insight and knowledge will make perfect results every time.
     When you display My love, My faith, My peace, My joy, My mercy, My goodness and My kindness, then you set up a magnetic attraction that brings perfection into your life in everything that concerns you.
     Love is always the great equalizer.  It is always the scale upon which to weigh My perfect, spiritually mature behavior which will emanate from inside of you to the outside of you, drawing all men to you to receive your love, which is really My love.
     I said that I want you to be perfect in your life, wanting nothing.  I have provided the ways and the means by which to attain perfection, which simply is to be led by My Spirit.  So the way to inherit all of My promises is to be led by My Spirit and to pray in My Spirit.  Yes, I have already given you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness.
     My Holy Spirit as your teacher, your guide, your shepherd, your protector, the dispenser of My love, My mercy, My joy, My kindness, My goodness,
My faith, My patience and My peace is My facilitator of everything you need to ensure that you receive what I have promised to you and to of all My children.
                                                                                             Love, God
Matthew 5:48; Matthew 13:34-36; Romans 8: 12-16; Romans 8: 26-27; Romans 8:37;  I Corinthians 2:9-12; II Peter 1:3-11.

    

No comments: