Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PRESENT IN WORDS

Dear One,
My words are powerful. 
My presence is manifested in My words.
When you hear My personal words that I speak to you, I am there speaking My words. 
My presence is real in My Spirit, just like the real person is not your flesh but the real person is your spirit.  I said where two or three are gathered together in My name that I am in their midst.  I am there in the person hood of My Spirit.
When people hear your words either you are present or if it is by a telecommunication method you are present there, but your presence is manifested in your words. Likewise, you cannot separate Me from My words just like you cannot be separated from your words.
I know your needs before you ask for help.  I am present in your life at all times, but My power and presence is more effectively present in My words because they are the communication between us.
I am your Father.  My words should be precious to you.
Love, God
Matthew 18:19-20; John 1:14; Matthew 4:4; John 8:47; Romans 10:17; Ephesians 6:17; I Timothy 4:4-5; Hebrews 4:12-13; Hebrews 11:3;I Peter 1:23.

No comments: