Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ROADBLOCKS AND BARRIERS

Dear One,
     My supply never ends.   It is endless.
     The dispensation of My blessings is like any unending river that has no beginning and no end. My blessings just flow forever and ever from My heaven to you.
     My Instruction Book is quoted as saying that it rains on the just and the unjust.  It's the same with My blessings, they are poured out on all humanity.  However, there are barriers and roadblocks that My children can put up themselves which will block the blessings from flowing into their lives.  I have spoken of them many times in the same Instruction Book. None of the roadblocks come from My heaven.   They only come from your world and are instigated by you. 
     Jesus spoke of them many times and My Spirit spoke of them many times through the writers of My Book. 
     Jesus spoke at length about judging.  That is one of the barriers you can set up that stops the answer to your prayers from being manifested.    In other words, when you judge someone, you set up a judgment roadblock that blocks your blessings from coming to you.  That is the return on your judgment.  He said, "Judge not that you be not judged."
     He said that you will be blessed when you are merciful.  In other words, mercy will keep the gates open to your life for My blessings to flow.  In reverse, when you are unmerciful to others, up goes the roadblock, stopping your blessings.
     He also said to not return evil for evil but to return good for evil.   He was teaching you that when you engage in evil deeds, even when evil deeds are done to you, that you are installing another barrier which will block My answers to your prayers from coming to you.  When you return good for evil done to you, you keep the avenues clear for My blessings to overtake you.
     He said to love people who do not show love to you  He said not to be like the people who only love and show favor to those who love them.  My love is free flowing, flowing from Me to all people.  Your love should be the same way, loving the unlovable people  just as much as you love the lovable ones.  Being selective with your love can put up barriers also.  My love through you must be free flowing.
      You have dominion in the earth.  I gave you free will to choose blessings or curses.  Choose to bless others and you will receive My free flowing blessings which I have already given to you.  Don't shut off the supply road.
     Love, God
Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 5:7; Matthew 5:44-48; Luke 6:31-36; Deuteronomy 30:19-20. 
    


No comments: