Sunday, October 28, 2012

PERFECT LOVE

Dear One,
     Perfect love casts out fear because fear is bondage to death. 
     With My children who know My love, there is no fear of death because they know that they will never die but will merely transition into My heaven, which is into My family of love .
      Fear always thinks of punishment or destruction, but My children know that because of the substitution of Jesus on their behalf there is absolution for all sins and there is no punishment for them, only punishment for the devil who is the one responsible for all sins.
      For My children who know My love there is eternal love, rest, comfort and peace while in the body and out of the body.
      Mercy should be the attitude of My children in the earth because it is the prevailing attitude of the atmosphere of My family home.  There is never the thought of punishment.
      My children should teach, preach and talk My love so that others will be released from the fear of death and enter into My complete rest while they live in the earth.   They need to know that when their bodies fails them, they will be transported into complete happiness. 

                                                                                           Love, God
I Corinthians 2:5-6; I John 4:12-13; I John 4:17-21; Ephesians 3:14-20; James 1:17; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 8:38-39.

No comments: