Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BELIEVE AND RECEIVE

Dear One,
    
     "Whatsoever you ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive it."
     Does that sound entirely too simple?  Well, it is.  I make everything simple for My children.
     When you see yourself in your mind possessing what you desire that is one of My promises to you, it becomes yours at that moment.  Later, when all of the earthly elements have been fulfilled, it becomes yours in reality.
     You often forget that your inheritance is already yours.  It was bought with a price and all of it has been deposited into your spiritual bank account so that when you desire to withdraw it from the account, which is My storehouse for you, it becomes yours.
      I make everything simple for you.  Only your enemy makes things difficult for you.  He does not want you to have any of your inheritance.  He wants to use you and your behavior to block all of your inheritance from coming to you, so he tempts you with unbelief, strife, division, judgment, anger, hatred, wrath, railing, envy, jealousy and all the rest of his demonic personnel that he sends to take your blessings from you.  The devil can't do it alone. he has to get you to work along with him because you are the authority in the earth.  If he can get you to operate in his activities he will, in essence, be getting your permission to rob you.
     When your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions stem from My characteristics, always being based in love, then your permission is given for My angels to bring things necessary for your prosperity in all areas into your life.
     I never withhold from you what I have promised.
     Love, God        
Matthew 21:22; Mark 11:24-26; John 16:25-28; James 1:-5-7; James 4:1-3; !I Peter 1:3-11. 

photo from www.SapphiresMoonbeams.com      

No comments: