Monday, November 12, 2012

CONSTANT PRAYERS

Dear One,
     Praying at all times in the Holy Spirit is peppering the earth's atmosphere and the spiritual atmosphere with My words.  When you do pray at all times in the Holy Spirit you are furthering the creative nature of My words.  That will guarantee success in all areas of your life.
     Remembering that My words do not return to Me void, but they accomplish what I send them forth to do, that truth should give you faith that all things will work together for your good when you are dedicated to praying in the Holy Spirit and being led by My Spirit.
     My words created the earth and My words still create in the earth.  They not only create, they re-create things and people, changing their very nature. 
     I said that faith can move mountains.  Your faith in the power of My supernatural words can actually do that.  Plus, they can move people to do what needs to be done in order to perfect things for My children and give them the desires of their heart. 
     My words through your mouth in My language are the powerful key because they are the outgrowth of My promise given to My children from the beginning, that I would live in them in the personhood of My Holy Spirit and I would be their loving Father.
      Fathers arrange good things for their children.  I can do so much more for you when you are praying in the Holy Spirit, speaking My will in every situation that concerns you.
      Love, God
Jude 1:20; Jeremiah 1:9-12; Isaiah 55:10-13; I Corinthians 14:14-18; Romans 8:26-29; Matthew 21:22; John 14:15-17; Acts 1:4-5; Acts 2:1-4.

No comments: