Friday, November 2, 2012

CREATIVE GENIUS

Dear One,
     Just think for a moment about the healing elements that I put into the human body when I first created it. 
     When I made you in My image I put chemicals in the human blood that would cleanse and purify cells as it flows through them. 
      I put mucous membranes that would carry bacteria out of the body and I put the waste tract that would aid in eliminating poisons from the body.
     I did all of that so that the bodies of all of My children would be purified and cleansed from contaminants. 
     I also gave and still give wisdom and knowledge to medical experts about how to combine certain chemicals to aid in healing the bodies of My children where there are more serious contaminants present. 
      When all of those fail, I give, through M;y Holy Spirit, the gifts of healings to do mighty works that go beyond the body's ability to heal itself and beyond the medical community's expertise in aiding in healing. 
       I fulfill every need of My children physically, mentally and spiritually because I am the Father of all mankind.  I cover all the bases for you.
       Love, God
Genesis 1:26-28; Matthew 4:24; Matthew 6:23; Matthew 8:16-17;Matthew 10:8; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Ephesians 4:15-16.

No comments: