Monday, November 5, 2012

FATHER'S ADVICE

Dear One,
     You depend upon My wisdom and insight and knowledge to teach you and enlighten you.   That pleases Me. 
     You depend upon My guidance to show you paths of righteousness, where to go, where not to go, which ways are advantageous.  That pleases Me. 
     Now you need to learn to rely upon My minute by minute words of caution, My leadings and promptings that I give all the time to prevent you or others from making mistakes that can harm you or inconvenience them or you.   Those are equally as important as the other communication from Me as your Father. 
     Make it a practice to always immediately act in accordance with My promptings.  There is always a good reason, one that is beneficial either to you or to others.
     My minute by minute promptings are usually in the still, small Voice from the inside of you.
     If a good earthly father were to prompt you to do something that would cause you to avoid trouble, you would instantaneously take his advice. 
     When a child is young and is about to engage in actions that would harm him, the father has to yell at him to get his attention.  But, when the child is much older, the father only has to speak in an emphatic, calm voice to get his attention and elicit a change in the child's actions. 
     My alerts are much more important.  There are more critical and lasting consequences to whether you take My advice or not.
     Remember My advantage  point.  I am able to see more clearly than you the plans of the enemy to cause you problems.  I will alert you, hoping that you will take my advice.  So much depends upon your acting upon My counsel.
     Love, God
I Kings 19:12;  Psalms 29:2-11; John 14:15-17; John 15:7-11;John 16:7-15; Psalm 1
photo from:  www.flickr.com/LeonardJohnMathews

No comments: