Monday, November 19, 2012

TIE THAT BINDS

Dear One,
     The Tie who binds you together in Christian love is My Holy Spirit.  He is the living entity who has the power and the desire to bring unity between people because He is My Spirit.  He is the Spirit of Love, the Spirit of Peace, the Spirit of Faith, the Spirit of Mercy, the Spirit of Grace, the Spirit of Forgiveness, the Spirit of Joy, the Spirit of Goodness and Kindness, and He is the Spirit of Wisdom and Knowledge.  He has all of My attributes and characteristics which will cause you and My other children to want to live together in peace, love and unity. 
     He is unity personified. 
     Where there is conflict He will bring peace.
     Where there is division He will bring unity.
     Let My Spirit institute in you the desire to live in unity with all people  It may involve your letting go of political, social, religious and emotional prejudices on your part.   
     Unity always requires all participants to let go of prejudices and rigid beliefs.   
     Remember that Jesus was willing to let go of all religious laws in order to minister love to all of My children.  He knew that the atmosphere of unity was necessary for Him to be able to work My miracles and deliverance in the lives of people. 
     Bless the Tie who binds you together in Christian love.  He's called the Holy Spirit.
     Love, God
Luke 24:44-49; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; I Corinthians 12: 4-11; Ephesians 4;1-7; Romans 12:17-21; Hebrews 12:14-15; Luke 2:14.

No comments: