Thursday, November 8, 2012

TUTORS TEACH

Dear One,
     Following My advice gives great rewards.
     I caution you.
     I impress upon you insight.
     I attempt to save you from problems.
     I alert you to any dangers that are ahead of you.
     I lead you into My paths of righteousness where you won't be hurt.
     I warn you to keep your mouth from joining in with the devil's curses.
     I discern the spirits of good and the spirits of evil for you.
     I teach you, using many tools, sometimes experience and sometimes adverse situations.  I prefer to teach you without bad earthly situations, preferring only the teachings of My Spirit inside of you.
     I use My wisdom to reveal to you spiritual truths which will benefit you physically, emotionally and spiritually. 
     I am your private tutor.  The difference in an earthly private tutor and Me, as your spiritual private tutor, is that My words, leadings, impressions, warnings, alerts, cautions and discernment come into your thoughts from My Spirit who is inside of you. Tthe earthly tutor teaches with audible words. 
     The greatest advantage to being taught by Me is that My words have power to change you, your family, your circumstances and your situations.  My power that is inside of My words changes everything.
     I go to great lengths to rescue you from the evil one.
     Stop, look, listen and act according to My instructions.
     Love, God
I Corinthians 12: 4-11; Psalm 23; John 14: 15-16; John 15:7-11; John 16:7-15; Romans 8:7-17. 
photo compliments of :  http://stoplooklistenmusic.blogspot.com
     
    

No comments: