Monday, November 26, 2012

GO WITH THE FLOW

Dear One,
     I cue you about upcoming events when it is necessary to mentally and emotionally prepare you for them.
     When I tell you to, "Go with the flow and flow with the go," I am preparing you for news that you will later hear relating to big changes coming into your life.  Then you must rely upon Me to orchestrate the changes which relate to everyone involved, perfecting them and tailor making them to fit your personalities, your situations and your needs so that everything will work for your good.
     I can perfect everything related to everyone down to the tiniest detail.
     I have told you many times that I will show you things to come.  Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would show My children things to come, so it is all to prepare you for surprises that come your way, good surprises sent from Me and bad surprises sent from hell.
     Rely upon Me to alert you to the events that might normally throw you into an emotional upset, never assuming that My warnings are coincidences, but knowing that I, Your Father, am taking care of you and everyone concerned in the matters. 
     Love, God
John 16;3-4; John 16:13-15;  Matthew 6:10; Acts 2:17-18; Acts 19;6; Romans 12:6; I Corinthians 12:7-11.
photo compliments of :  www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: