Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TEAM BLESSINGS OR TEAM CURSES

Dear One,
     Like we have talked about in the past, I desire that there is no conflict, no strife, no resentment, and no division in your life.  I desire peace, love, grace, mercy, unity and compromise in your life.  All of My positive attributes will work for your good.  They will benefit you completely and keep My angels resident in your spiritual atmosphere to work great things for you.
     My characteristics through the Holy Spirit of love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness and mercy toward others are the only attitudes that My angels can be attentive toward and in which they quickly gather together. My angelic servants have My  powers that are beneficial to you.
     Think about the emotional atmosphere around a person who has a bad attitude.  You can feel the effects of it.  It has power to change your attitude if you will let it.
     That scenario should convince you that My attitudes, called the fruit of My Spirit, have spiritual powers and they attract My angels to work for you.  They also repel the negative spirits which have been summoned by conflict, strife, disapproval, judgment and other negative thoughts and attitudes.
     Always check your thoughts and attitudes to see what team you are playing on at the time, either the blessings team or the curses team. You either help the evil team score points and win a victory, or you help Me and My good team score points and win a victory.     
     Play for our team and defeat evil in your life and the lives of your family members.
     Succumb to negative thoughts and attitudes and you give permission for evil to block your blessings from coming into your life and the lives of your family members.
     You can't play for both teams, evil and good.  Either you serve one or the other.
     Love, God
   Numbers 11:26-29; Deuteronomy 30:19-20; Hebrews 1:7; Hebrews 1:13-14; Hebrews 2:1-8; III John 1:2.
photo compliments of www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com

No comments: