Sunday, November 4, 2012

JOY HEALS

Dear One,
    Want a big laugh?  Such joy is available to you when you allow My joy, a fruit of My Spirit, to grow from the inside of you where My Spirit is housed, letting it overflow to the outside and overtake every thought of despair.
    Just like good overcomes evil and love overcomes hate, My joy overcomes all sadness and despair.
    My joy is full of glory.  There doesn't have to be a funny circumstance for you to have joy.  Joy doesn't depend upon outward circumstances.  It is only dependent upon your allowing My Spirit to baptize you with My joy.
   Joy will overtake you and give you relief from life's problems.
   The full benefit and real value of My joy is unknown to My children.  When you yield to My Spirit of joy, then any negative spirits that have been ministering to you have to leave your surroundings because they cannot stand to hear the verbal effects of your joy, that being your laughter and happy words.
    The negative spirits love to hear your verbal expressions of despair and unhappiness.  They love to hear you give praise to their work.  When you are speaking your despair, they know that their work has been successful.  But, when you express joy, the evil spirits know that I have won a battle and they leave the premises.
     So joy announces to the heavens that you and I have won another battle. 
     Joy heals you, cleanses your spiritual atmosphere and allows My angels to continue their work in your behalf, which is to make you more happy and more joyful.  
                                                  Love, God
Psalm 5:11-12; Psalm 16:11; Psalm 21:1- 4; Psalm 27:6; Psalm 32:11; Isaiah 12:2-6; John 17:13-15; I Peter 1;7-10.
photo from www.shiftjournal.com

No comments: